Material Coordinator (BB-49BE2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Material Coordinator
To manage effectivelyreceipts, storing, issuance and shipping of materials to the enduser when required. To plan the vessel’s route andschedule to meet end users requirements.
· Receive, inspect, store and ship material as per thematerial’s technical specifications, quantity andphysical condition.
· Issue materials to end users on deferent sites and ensure properpacking and safe handling of materials.
· Update MAXIMO with data.
· Ensures and maintain material physical inventory whilereceiving/issuing materials.
· Ensure safe area of operation and keep good housekeeping
· Ensure full implementation of HSEMS, operation procedures andadhere to the Company safety standard and code of practice
· Maintain all storage and working areas in a safe, and ensure goodhousekeeping.
· Ensure safe handling of waste & scrap materials as well asChemicals as per the relevant MSDS.
· Ensure sensitive and volatile materials are regularly monitored,stored under controlled temperature and logged into MaximoApplications
· Receive and verify materials returned from operational areastogether with related documentation. Coordinate as required whetherinspection and if items are approved to be stored according todepartmental procedures.
· Prepare shipping statistical data and relevant graphs on monthlybasis.
· Ensures that returned material are correctly labeled, packed andprotected for storage/shipping and are in good condition.
· Ensures the storage and protection of material, by implementingprocedures and/or manufacturer’s recommendations in termsof protection and preservation of material and ensure the materialsare in good serviceable condition.
· Prepare cargo manifest and coordinate with handling team formaterial collection, loading/offloading operations.
· Attend, monitor and ensure safe handling loading/off-loading ofmaterials.
· Receive back loaded cargoes from sites and maintain proper trackingof returned material.
· Arrange and coordinate the Fuel / Water supply.
· Review deck space and plan the supply vessel’s route asper the priority and criticality of the materials.
· Ensure proper documentations for outbound shipments.
· Issue regular reports for received/shipped materials.
- High school / ATI or equivalenttechnical diploma
Minimum Experience &Knowledge & Skills
- 5 years hands on practicalexperience in major
- 5 years hands on practical experiencein major oil and gas company logistics shipping / seafreight supply
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Arabian Business Center for Recruitment Services (ABCRecruitment)