Corporate Communication Senior Officer (BB-E9432)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Corporate Communication SeniorOfficer
Corporate Communications Senior Officer supports thedesign, implementation and evaluation of the company communicationsprogramme. Supports the execution of communication strategies thatwill improve employee engagement, strengthen the company brand,broaden awareness of its programmes, projects andpriorities.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Provide support to Corporate Communications Manager asdeemed necessary.
- Monitor all required tasksof Corporate Communications department to ensure that work isdelivered within the required time.
- Assist inanalyzing activities of Corporate Communication (CC) departments togenerate reports as applicable for management.
- Coordinate and follow up all issues related to CorporateCommunications and company support divisions/ departments such ashuman resources, information technology, finance etc
- Prepare all meeting documentation required for CorporateCommunications meetings.
- Receive requests fromES divisions and departments, sort and distribute them, ensure taskcompletion and confirmation.
- Coordinate withparent company, other business-related organizations for mediaspecial tasks activities and special events as assigned.
- Support Corporate Communications in any benchmarkingprocess.
- Support Corporate Communications inreviewing existing policies, procedures, instructions etc. relatedwith different departments/sections under division to formulateimprovements as deemed necessary.
- Review andgenerate strategic reports/presentations for major events relatedto the department as well as performing tasks includingpresentation as assigned.
- Prepare for internaland external audit visits and report audit observation.
- In-charge of all technical coordination and informationrequired by Corporate Communications in line with ES’sVision, Mission, and Objectives.
- Handle andmanage all Corporate Communications received suggestions andcomplaints.
- Should be fluent in English andArabic and other languages if possible.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Media & Communications or relatedfield.
- Excellentknowledge in communications, public relations, and / orjournalism
- An established knowledge andexperience of internal media and communications in a substantialbusiness environment.
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills to draft communications documents inboth English & Arabic.
- To act withcourtesy and tact when dealing with employees across thebusiness.
- Sound IT skills related to thefunction.
- 6 Year
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Emirates Steel