Assistant Spa & Sports Manager (BB-C041E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The mainresponsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below,but not limited to these:
- Reportingdirectly to the Director of Rooms on all Spa & Sportsoperations.
- To take full responsibility forstrategic and profitable development of the spa
- Responsible for tracking and developing statisticalreporting and taking action based on statistics.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the Spaand monitoring the maintenance of spa facilities and equipment,reporting deficiencies as they occur and follow-up.
- Effective management of all staff at alllevels.
- Responsible for implementing corevalues.
- Motivating and developing the team,creating a stimulating and effective work climate
- Being a role model as an effective Spa & Fitnessleader by maintaining high levels of Lifestyle, health andsustainability.
- Taking full responsibilityproviding guidelines, direction and monitoring of the quality,development of all spa services, acting upon any operationalopportunities.
- Ensuring standards and qualitycontrol of all departmental communications
- Monitoring operating supply funds for the Spa &Fitness Department and generating necessary purchaserequisitions.
- Holding regular departmentalmeetings, actively contributing to it, encouraging staffinvolvement.
- Provide and maintain a safe,hazard free environment for all staff and guests, promoting safetyawareness at all times.
- Reviewing allsuggestions and comments from staff and guests and make necessaryadjustments.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-daterecords and statistics on the spa employees.
- Ensuring timely and effective performance reviews arecarried out in the spa department.
- Responsiblefor conveying inspiring goals and creating motivation within theteam.
- Confident in handling guests complaintsand comments ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner,providing a solution and follow up.
- Conveyingclear instructions and guidance to staff and establishing workingrelationships that attain a high level of effective employeemorale.
- Responsible for responding properly inany Hotel/spa emergencies or safety situations.
- Spa recruitment and conducting interviews
- Supervise daily spa operations and liaise with departmentheads to ensure cleanliness, maintenance and service standards areupheld
- Maintain and preserve the Spa'svision and mission
- Ensure the spa'soperating procedures and policies manuals are implemented andupdated as required
- Assist in the developmentand updating of the spa menu reports
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at anytime, depending on the need of the business and hotel
Qualifications:Weare looking for a well organized and creative candidate withexcellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able todisplay a "passion for perfection" and work in adynamic environment. In addition, the candidate shouldpossess:
- Previous leadershipexperience within the Spa field required
- University/College degree in a related discipline anasset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windowapplications required
- Experience in thehospitality industry an asset
- Certification inone of the spa disciplines, fitness or therapy preferred
- Excellent communication and organizationalskills
- Strong interpersonal and problemsolving abilities
- Highly responsible &reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guestneeds, remaining calm and courteous at all times
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work SwissÃ´tel Al Ghurair