Senior Planning Engineer (BB-49823)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Candidate will be requiredto:
- Developing ProjectBaseline Schedule & Forecast Schedules involving assessmentof project scope using MS Office & Primavera P6.
- Coordinating projects with accountability for strategicutilization & deployment of available resources.
- Monitoring the activities and review of project schedule,estimating & costing within budget, planning for cash flowrequirements, etc.
- Coordinate with projectcoordination team members, vendors and subcontractors with regardsto workability and constructability of drawings.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly Engineering &procurement register.
- Daily progress reviewsand micro plan level-6 for critical operations for neutralizing thebottlenecks in execution.
- Planning of resourcemobilization / demobilization and ensuring effective utilization ofthe same.
- Development of L4 schedule forcritical operations to be done using specializedtechniques.
- Consumable planning andpreparation of consumable delivery schedule.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project scheduleand advise project management.
- PreparesS-curves and monthly report reflecting work progress summary& details.
- Obtaining the approval forthe progress reports, Construction Certification (Physical progressmeasurements-PMS), weekly & monthly review meetingminutes.
- Participate the weekly and monthlyprogress review meeting and discussions with theclients.
- Prepare Histograms for ConstructionQty’s of all disciplines.
- Preparation and submission of Project execution strategyplan procedures.
- Coordination withConstruction team for timely achieving of scheduled activities andmilestones.
- Coordination withclient’s Operations team, HSE team & Project teamfor Process Safety management and planned progress.
- Planning of resource mobilization / demobilization andensuring effective utilization of the same.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work DowMartin Ltd