Construction Manager (BB-62A15)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Construction Manager
The Construction Manager is accountable for the managementof teams of Engineers, Discipline Engineers and supervisors andother specialists involved in the development of major projects atvarious stages at construction site
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineeringfrom a recognized university.
- Minimum of 25years experience within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least10 years are in handling construction projects related to pipelineand minimum 5 years as project management consultant
- At least 5-10 years in a similar position.
- Must possess people management and management skills,have a strong commercial awareness and experience of implementingcompany safety and quality management systems.
- Managing the pre-qualification submissions andbids.
- Accountable for personal safety and safeworking practices. Recognize and follow
- OH&S procedures
- Managementand control of health, safety and environmental risks associatedwith project activities.
- Technical support andsuccessful completion of Engineering Projects meeting all projectkey goals.
- Projects resource management andmonitoring
- Scope, budget and scheduledevelopment
- Project cost and schedulemonitoring, control and examine
- Inputs toChange Management (schedule and cost)
- CustomerSatisfaction and Relationship Management
- Accountable for working within the provisions andguidelines of the Quality Assurance system.
- Mentoring, coaching and training ofsubordinates.
- Demonstrable devotion to HSEmanagement in a project environment.
- Keyduties are listed, but not limited to, the below:
calendar_today4 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Mott MacDonald