Economist - Specialized in national accounts (BB-086C3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The AMF is seeking to hire "Economist- Specialized in National Accounts".
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research and preparing reports related to Economic and Financial topics
- Providing training courses, workshops, and technical assistance in the fields related to the national accounts system, economic analysis, and methods of collecting and estimating data in the national accounts system.
- Economic forecasting and analysis of the macro and sectoral impacts of economic policies.
- Participate in the development of Arabstat initiative.
- Ability to acquire relevant knowledge in methods of constructing relevant statistical indicators.
Selection criteria, Academic qualifications and experience required:
- Arab country’s citizen.
- A Ph.D. in economics or statistics from a reputable university with 5 years of experience in areas related to the work of the Arab Monetary Fund, preferably in a leading role in central banks, ministries of finance, research centers, or similar regional and international institutions.
- Deep knowledge in data analysis, econometrics, economic modeling and forecasting.
- Having recent publication in refereed economic journals in the economic, financial, and monetary fields.
- The ability to provide training in the required fields of specialization mentioned above.
- Deep knowledge in data analysis, econometrics, and economic modeling programs.
- Familiarity with requirements of relevant statistical guidelines issued by international bodies.
- Fluent in Arabic, English, and French is plus
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing allowance, furniture allowance, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Arab Monetary Fund