Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Operate cashier counters and ensure smooth andcost-effective check out operations.
- Securethat all the routines regarding sales transactions are processed insafe and steady manners.
- Ensure payments arehandled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendlyway.
- Count money in cash drawers at thebeginning of shifts to ensure the accuracy of amounts of openingcash floats.
- Provide efficient and fastservice to make sure every customer and visitor leaves with a goodimpression of the company.
- Prepare the cashcounter to be ready to meet the customer, by checking the rollsstamp and tube box.
- Receive payment by cash,check, credit / debit cards, gift vouchers or giftcards.
- Count money at the end of shift,handover money, return cheques, credit card slips, span slips,credit sales and gift voucher, coupon or certificate to the cashiersupervisor (cash office) and prepare and sign-off the cashierreconciliation form.
- Keep checkout area cleanand tidy and ensure the availability of shopping / sales tools(supplies, plastic bags and wrapping paper) at yourcounter.
- Bachelor degreeholder.
- One to two years experience as aCashier.
- Good attention to detail and skill inhandling and counting cash.
- Excellentcommunication and computer literacy skills.
calendar_today4 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Esquire Enterprises