Classroom Assistant–Early Childhood Learning Center (BB-61D50)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Description and Requirements
Curriculum and Classroom Support
• Assist in theimplementation of theECLCCreativeCurriculum which provides adevelopmentally appropriateprogramforchildren’s physical,social, emotional, linguisticandcognitivedevelopment.
• Meet once a week with Leadteacherstodiscussthe weekly plan and objectives
• Assist in the preparationof anyactivitiesthatare planned
• Assist with theorganizationofclassroombulletin boards
• Assist and maintainstudent files andportfolios
• Interact withandpromoteindividualchildren’s learning experiences forthe day induallanguageapproach (Arabic /English).
• Interact withchildrenindevelopmentallyappropriate activities throughout theday.
• Checkstudent communication diariesdaily(seelead teachers for specificinformation pertainingtodevelopmentallevels). Lead/ Supportteachers are in charge ofanywriting (requests,notes,messages)
• Maintain and manage thechildren’spersonaleffects andalert the Lead Teachers whenfurther supplies arerequired.
• Maintain a safe,attractive,andorganizedclassroom environment with a range of ageappropriate toysandmaterialsin accordance with the CreativeCurriculum.
• Utilize positive guidancetechniqueswhencommunicating with thechildren.
• Support group circle time as well assmallgroupactivities, projects,games, etc.
Communication andAdministrative Tasks
• Communicate effectivelyand respectfullytothestaff and parents of the EarlyChildhoodLearningCenter’sstudents.
• Consult the Lead/ SupportTeacherregardinganyspecific child needs and requirements beforeinitiatinganyconversationwith the parents.
• Communicate concerns andissuesaboutthechildren to the Lead Teachers.
• Pack childrenbelongings(communicationbook,child personal belongings, memos,letters or anyother items asdirectedby teachers).
• Under the direction oftheLead/Supportteachers,arrange the classrooms bulletinboards,decoration,laminations,photocopying, organize furniture andtoys, toensure anappropriatelearning environment.
• Maintainconfidentialitypertainingtoinformation on all children andfamilies
• Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
• Support the ECLC teaminallfunctions,activities and requiredtasks.
calendar_today19 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Zayed University