GM – Travel (BB-F5823)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: GM– Travel
- Enhance the relationship with the Global ServiceAgents.
- Setting objectives for thebusiness
- Identify businessopportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
- Maintain, supervise the financial records and providesales reports to Deputy Chairman.
- Develop andimplement the sales and marketing plan.
- Develop and implement effective business strategies,programs, improving service, ensure sustainability and meetingbusiness objectives.
- Motivate, manage andtrain key team members to achieve the job targets /objectives.
- Actively involved in strategicalliances by building and maintaining excellent relationships withkey clientele.
- Research and identify growthopportunities.
- Other common roles and dutiesfor such a position in a relevant field.
- Comply with all the Company’s Policies, Manualsand Procedures.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience asGeneral Manager for Travel & Tours in UAE or a similarfield
- Master’s degree in BusinessManagement is essential.
- Ability to maintaingood contacts in many places in order to get to know the latestdevelopments in the travel and tourism industry.
- Ability to keep up to date with the developments of newtourist and travel locations.
- Excellentanalytical, researching anddecisionmaking skills.
- Strong interpersonaland communication skills.
- Ability to take gooddecisions based on judgment are absolutelyessential.
- Good management andcoordination skills.
- Ability to workunder pressure, plan personal workload effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Travel & Tourismfrom an accredited college or university or any other relevantfield.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work ARC Talent