Golf Operations Attendant (BB-F15D5)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Golf OperationsAttendant
- Assist with the overall upkeep of theclubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
- Assist in the setup and execution of golf tournaments andoutings.
- Provide sincere and courteousservice, including bag handling and club cleaning, to allquests.
- Incorporate safe work practices in jobperformance.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderlyfashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
- Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down areain a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Prepares golf carts for play following the standards ofTroon Golf
- Assists in educating playersregarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and soforth.
- Assists players by changing their golfspikes, if needed.
- Range maintenance: presentpractice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddiesand/or ball pyramids, and maintain ball inventory over the courseof the day.
- Maintain accurate records ofgolfers renting clubs, service the customer who is renting golfclubs and clean rental clubs upon return.
- Starts players on the first tee explaining the rules ofplay for the day.
- Maintains an accuratestarting sheet so the whereabouts of players are known.
- Cues groups to move to the first tee and makes sure notmore than one group is on the tee at on time.
- Tours the golf course assisting players when needed tomaintain the posted pace of play for the day.
- Checks the restrooms and water stations on a regularschedule.
- Maintains proper spacing on the golfcourse to avoid delays.
- Completes the golfertracking report on a daily basis.
- Remindsplayers of the cart rules of the day.
- Repairsball marks and collects any trash that may be on the course.Replaces any hazard stakes or directional signage.
- Communicates with the Golf Shop and Starter on a regularbasis.
- Monitors the course and ensure customersatisfaction. Assists golfers when needed.
- Clean golfers clubs upon completion of play.
- Previous Golf Operations experience is anasset
- Communicate effectively inEnglish
- Able to stand on your feet forextended periods of time
- Demonstrate apositive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ableto work independently and as part of a team
calendar_today3 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Abu Dhabi Golf Club