Senior Wellhead Tower Operator (BB-CEC1D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Co-ordinates the routine / planned maintenanceactivities, including issuing work permits for maintenance jobs,shutting –down / starting up additional equipment toensure that plant’s operations are notinterrupted.
- Records in a log sheet operatingdata such as: WHT availability, Annulus pressure survey and reports to production supervisor abnormal reading. Implementapproved remedial actions immediately.
- Monitors all oil, water and gas wellhead towersconditions such as flow rates, pressures, temperatures, levels,etc. through displays, graphics and trend logs.
- Prepares the wellhead towers equipments and sub-seapipelines for maintenance as per the established procedures andADMA-OPCO safety regulations. Accompanies theInstrument/Mechanical/Electrical Technicians to explaindefects/faults ensuring safe preparation of equipment for routineplanned maintenance, and test such repaired equipment to ensuresmooth and efficient operation. Maintains adequate standard ofhousekeeping throughout plants.
- Informsupervisor for the replenishment of stores stock items/chemicalsnecessary for operating the wellhead tower and sub-sea pipelines,checks consignments and endorses loading/delivery notes. Maintainsadequate housekeeping according to company’s safetyregulations.
- Identifies and investigates anyfaults and inform the concerned departments, for remedialaction.
- Report Near Miss encountered with hisday to day activities related to unsafe conditions andpractices.
- Performs first line routine servicee.g. greasing, lubricating, adjusting glands, tightening looseconnection, changing filters,…etc, producing weeklychemicals stock/consumption reports, and preparing isolationconfirmation certificates ICC…etc.
- Coordinate Marine operations/ Helicopters operations atwell head towers.
- Takes immediate correctiveactions to limit risk to personnel, well head tower and productionduring emergency situations.
- Performs otherrelated duties as assigned by supervisor, e.g., participating intraining/developing new recruits/UAE nationalsemployees/juniors… etc.
- Adheres toCompany's HSE policy, standards and approved operatingprocedures while performing the duties / tasks.
- Maintains environmental protection by implementing thesafe procedures for handling dangerous wastes and apply wastesegregation procedure.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Allstream Global