Network Infrastructure & System Administrator (BB-1525C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Min 5+ Years ofexperience in network infrastructure & SystemAdministrator
- Identify and solve computernetworks and systems related issues
- Analyzedata and provide the necessary reports related to systems andhardware
- Network and system analysis andsecurity vulnerabilities
- Maintenance ofexisting software and hardware and upgrade any outdatedsystem
- Monitor computer networks and systemsto determine how to improve performances
- Ensure that the network operates around theclock
- Writing technical requests for proposalsto companies
- Managing projects and evaluatingsupplier performance.
- Evaluate hardware andsoftware to ensure usability
- Identify andsolve technical issues that may arise
- Repairand replace damaged devices
- Conducting testsand evaluations on relevant new programs and devices.
- Ensure daily backups on devices and servers
- Inventory devices and prepare the necessary reportsperiodically
- Installing and updating antivirussoftware to ensure user-level security
- Trainthe users on the programs and solutions used
- Network design and implementation.
- Network project management and implementation
- Network support with a variety of operatingsystems.
- Install and configure computernetwork equipment.
- Identify and solve networkproblems
- Maintain servers, associated devices,applications, services, and settings.
- Developand monitor the network resource policies.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery andbackup.
- Evaluate and recommend securityimprovements and system upgrades used in networks
- Network monitoring to ensure optimumperformance.
- Create technical supportdocuments for systems and applications.
- Experience in technical support at the individuallevel
- Communicate and work with stakeholdersin an appealing manner.
Network Infrastructure & systemadministrator
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates