Gym Attendant (BB-4629B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Your main duties will includethe following:
- Tocheck and set up the daily operations of the male/female areaaccording to Talise standards.
- To replenishall necessary items in male/female area promptly.
- To greet the guest upon entering the gym.
- To maintain the water in all areas.
- To provide service promptly, courteously andaccurately.
- To request, collect stock andsupplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
- To evaluate the operations and procedures, and suggestimprovements to the Assistant Manager.
- Toensure the cleanliness of the gym, studio and changingrooms.
- To ensure all equipment is wellmaintained and in safe condition.
- To handleall guest complaints and record all guest comments.
- To report any breakage, damage & loss to theAssistant Manager.
- To assist the trainers toprepare for sessions when needed.
- Helpingreception in the day to day operation as required.
The ideal candidatefor this position will have the following experience andqualifications:
- You must haveminimum 6 months experience as Spa or Gym Attendant in a 5-starhotel or its equivalent
- High school graduatewith good English knowledge and understanding verbally
- Good understanding of Spa and Gym reception duties andable to explain treatments and Gym equipments
- First aid qualification/certification is an addedadvantage
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah Group