Firmware Implementation Engineer (BB-92AB2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Firmware ImplementationEngineer
As senior engineer you develop thecompetence within your area. This implies that you have a networkof contacts, externally as well as internally. You support otherstaff in their daily work and help managers plan and implementcompetence development in the strategic area. You will personallyinterface on a daily basis with for example the ADC/DAC/MCUdesigner, High speed PCB designer & Software Architect. Assenior engineer, with unique competence in your strategic area, youconstructively question what we are doing, as well as looking aheadand finding creative solutions. You are involved in all phases ofthe product life cycle, from R&D to operational feedback.You have a special responsibility for IPR issues, i.e. to follow upthat we submit patent applications in the area, and that we do notmake patent infringements. In the beginning phase of the projectyou will be 90% allocated to design & implementation movingat a later stage into the IV & validation phase.
Your skills andexperience
We are looking for aperson with the ability to engage other people across theorganization. You have a strategic, holistic and business mindedapproach; you are structured and analytic and have goodcommunication skills. You have a performance drivenmindset.
- You have proven experienceof minimum 5 years in programmable logic design and knowledge ofimplementation on different platforms like Xilinx FPGAs
- FPGA Ethernet core implementation experience
- Decimation / Interpolation / FIR filteringimplementation
- JTAG boundary scanexperience
- It would be an advantage if youhave the following knowledge and experience as well:
- Firmware HWIL test experience e.g. KeysightPathwave
- Radar / EW / Direct Digital Synthesisrelated experience
- Support and take an active role together with the projectteams regarding Design to Cost
- You are adriven person with perseverance with the ability to generateenergy.
- You have the understanding and skillsrequired to work effectively in an internationalenvironment.
- You have knowledge of a typicaldesign environment and ways of working.
- Youmake it your daily endeavor to remove unknown unknowns and get thework done, rather than focusing on processes
- You see the strength in re-usable code components androadmap development
- You have the ability tocommunicate a clear strategic vision and transform that into shortand long term actions
- You are a driven personwith perseverance to achieve long end short term goals
- You have the ability to set your own goals andindependently implement necessary actions
- Youhave the ability to finds creative solutions and make sure theycome to practical use in product solutions
- Youhave proven ability to transform good technical ideas intoprofitable business concepts
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates