Enterprise Account Manager Banking & FinancialServices (BB-D5662)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Enterprise AccountManager The Enterprise Account Manager willbe managing key accounts, developing and achieving sales, focusingon growing and developing existing clients, together withgenerating new business and writing business plans for all currentand future opportunity tender business, The Enterprise AccountManager will be in key position to build strong relationships withstrategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promotethe company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.The responsibilities of the Enterprise Account Manager include butare not limited to:
- Develop businessrelationships to expand the company’s customer base andimprove the existing business relationships and report pertinentdata.
- Create exceptional sales pitches toprospective clients.
- Penetrate all targetedaccounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leadsand facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meet the expected growth targets determined by salesmanagement.
- Last relationships and regularlyfollowing up with existing clients via phone and email tocross-sell and up-sell.
- Keep clientsup-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renewcontracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clearclient sale records in the database.
- Work witha multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effectivesolutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drivetheir execution.
- Develop cooperative closingstrategy and tactics with sales management.
- Hands-on 3+years of recent experience in a Business-to-business orientedInformation Technology or Telecom Industry within SaudiArabia.
- Bachelor's degree inInformation Technology, Business Administration or other relatedfields.
- Excellent territory development, leadgeneration, and qualification skills.
- Activerelationships with the accounts that you manage or potentialaccounts within the industry.
- A strongunderstanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multipleindustries.
- Effective, proactive communicatorwith outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization, planning and time managementskills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic withexcellent writing/editing and verbal communicationskills.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates