Head Of CRM (BB-6E049)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Head Of CRM
- Participate in the overall process ofmanagement and decision making within the business unit in order tocontribute to the development of the TCI business unitstrategy.
- Establish policies related to customer / client servicingfor the TCI business unit in alignment with the establishedbusiness unit plan and the Company's corporate commercialguidelines.
- Establish guidelines forcommunication with customers who have upcoming payments to ensureoptimum customer management.
- Liaise with theTCI Director and Director of Commercial to identify key existingcustomer segments to retain in alignment with the establishedbusiness unit strategy and plan.
- Ensure allaccount managers have a comprehensive understanding of the TCIbusiness unit products and services to be able to identify furthersales opportunities.
- Guide and assist keyaccount managers as required on servicing existing clients andidentifying new opportunities to expand relationships.
- Ensure sell on and cross-sell opportunities to existingcustomers and clients are being explored and utilized wherepossible.
- Take the lead or step in on existingclient accounts as needed when there is a high degree ofdissatisfaction from the client side.
- Oversee and monitor that identified keyaccounts are being managed and serviced appropriately in order toenable retention and to create further salesopportunities.
- Ensure communication channelsare maintained with the sales team to alert them about anypotential sell on or cross sell opportunities.
- Ensure corporate commercial guidelines and TCI businessunit policies around client servicing and management are beingcomplied with for all existing customer accounts.
- Oversee and ensure the turn-around time in responding tocustomer requests is conducted in an effective and timely mannerthat satisfies customers.
- Ensure customer/client feedback is received and reviewed on a regular basis tounderstand areas with regard to overall service that can beimproved upon.
- Definegoals and key performance indicators for direct reports to ensureeffective application of the Company's performance anddevelopment review process.
- Direct planningand selection of manpower in the customer relationship managementdepartment, in line with the business and operationalplans.
- Ensure high level of employeeengagement and capability development by providing on-goingfeedback and coaching team members within the customer relationshipmanagement department.
Product / ProcessImprovement
- Definethe operating framework, policies and quality standards for thecustomer relationship management department to follow ensuringcompliance with established company policies andprocedures.
- Proactively evaluate theeffectiveness of processes utilized within the customerrelationship management department, and make and implementimprovements as needed in order to increase efficiency.
**Communication Internal- Frequency TCI General Manager - DailyDirector of Marketing, Dist.& Corp. Affairs - PeriodicallyTCI Distribution Head / Team - Periodically Direct Reports -Daily External -Frequency Key customers - PeriodicallyGovernment Authorities - Periodically
Qualification andExperience Education andCertification
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration;Master's degree preferred.
- 8 - 10 years' experience.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in managerial orsupervisory role in customer relations.
- Provenexperience in customer relationship management, preferably in theExport Credit / Trade Finance industry with a specialization inTrade Credit Insurance.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Bin Jamal Recruitment Services