Store Manager (BB-9CD1A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- The Studio Manager is responsiblefor planning, managing, tracking and delivering all work that comesinto the studio.
- Working closely with the CEO- Studio Manager will have a clear understanding of therequirements of the business in order to plan multiplework-streams, balancing the creative vision and objectives withrunning an efficient, lean and effective team.
- In addition, the Studio Manager will manage the pipelineand delivery of existing work. The person should understand all ofthe elements of the design process from end-to-end, and should alsobe very people-oriented and great communicators.
• Managingprojects from initial idea to final completion
• Liaising with clients to understand business and projectneeds
• Assessing client briefs and assigningdesigners to a project
• Proofing andreviewing designs and checking documents before they are sentoff
• Assisting on the creative productionside when needed and meeting with team members for feedback
• Creating and implementing monthly deadlines,project goals, expectations and workflows to ensure a smoothproduction process with on-time delivery studio and ensure thesmooth running of the production teams’ workflow andadministrative processes.
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Parker Connect