Product Manager (BB-01C07)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Listening to,understanding and summarizing business requirements.
• Creating clear,well-written Product Requirement Documents that, in addition to theabove, articulate user benefits, business benefits, key performanceindicators and unique use-cases for new products, product featuresand feature improvements.
• Collaborating withUX/UI Designers on Wireframing and Visual Design journeys.
• Collaborating withDevelopment & QA teams for successfully implementing,testing and launching new products, product features and featureimprovements.
• Managing andstrengthening relationships with any external vendors and internalstakeholders associated with your product initiative.
• Launching productsfrom start to finish both mobile and web
• Staying on top ofdevelopments within the mobile and online ecosystem.
• Reporting to theHead of Product. Qualifications andrequirements :
• BA/BS in ComputerScience or MBA or related technical field, or equivalent workexperience
• 3-5 years productmanagement experience working on internet products
• Successfullyhandled products/ features from inception to launch
• Experience withAgile software development / Scrum methodology
• Highly analyticalthinking with exceptional communication and presentationskills
• Understanding ofthe technical architecture of complex and highly scalable webapplications and AP.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Talent Urban