Steam Turbine Mechanical Process Engineer (BB-5223D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Steam Turbine Mechanical ProcessEngineer
- Performon-site installation of systems and equipment and ongoingpreventive maintenance, repair and calibration afterinstallation
- Respond to requests for emergencyrepairs and services to troublesome equipment
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customerrepresentatives regarding installation, operation, calibration,repair and maintenance at customer's sites
- Perform administrative functions such as: writingtechnical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations,preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet andexpense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis
- Signs off on all changes implemented.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment toquality.
- Maintain strong safety mindset toassure the executed work reflects the technical requirements withinGE safety standards
- Knowledge to troubleshootand provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range ofequipment vintage
- Prepare timely and accuratetechnical reports for customer records and a reference for futureoutages
- Ensure all parts needed for the jobare shipped to the site
- Perform walk-downsduring installation to ensure that the customer'scontractors are working properly.
- Performaftermarket upgrades that need to be performed at the sitelevel.
- Perform other duties asassigned
- Technical/University degree or qualifyingexperience OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 yearsof experience in a Field Services role
- Minimumof 3 years of experience in a field services or power generationequipment maintenance position
- In order toprovide direction to others, position requires technical competencein reading and interpreting electrical/mechanical flow andinstrument diagrams dial and laser alignment and thermal growthequipment.
- Extensive travel to and fromprojects and various field assignments will be required.
- Qualified level. Has the knowledge and skillto actively support an outage and be aware of where to seek answersto questions as they arise. Has experienced successfulinstallations and outages..
- Experience andtraining on Alstom, Siemans or other OEM equipment ispreferred
- Extensive Field Engineering Servicesexperience is required
- Pipe fitting and tubingexperience.
- Previous experience working on GELM equipment.
- Fluent in Englishlanguage.
- Very Good organizationalskills
- Prior project managementexperience
- Very Good project managementskills
- Very Good oral and writtencommunication skills
- Very Good interpersonaland leadership skills
- Very Good businessacumen and ability to sell GE products to the customer
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates