Power BI Developer (BB-E764D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Principal Duties andResponsibilities:
• Performsplatform capacity planning and management.
•Serves as an escalation point for escalated production and/orplatform issues.
• Executing change controland promotions activities.
• Establishes bestpractices and guidelines for usage of the POWER BI platform.
• Technical Lead and point of contact for all POWERBI Developer related projects and activities.
• Provide maintenance and support for POWER BI productsduring deployment, upgrade and any changes to POWER BIproducts
• Provide technical support; incidentmanagement
• Oversee, recommend and implementappropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement insystem reliability and performance.
• Conformto system architecture standards and practices and work withoutsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enablingtechnologies.
• Interface directly withvarious business units and IT functional areas as it pertains toPOWER BI Developer.
• Monitor the overallavailability and performance of the current POWER BI environmentsand take corrective actions as necessary to insure peak operationalperformance.
calendar_today4 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Adecco Middle East