Advisor, Aircraft Maintenance (BB-3B954)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists ForeignMilitary in plans and schedules corrective, preventive, predictive,and proactive maintenance activities utilizing coordination withon-site program leadership and fielded maintenancepersonnel.
- Advise in coordination with SupplyChain to ensure the flow of material, supplies, and parts necessaryto conduct maintenance activities.
- Reviewswork orders to provide advice in establishing priorities tomaintain maintenance turn times, production needs, and ultimatelyaircraft availability requirements.
- Supportsroot cause problem solving and analysis of maintenance costs,activities, and trends.
- Supports developmentor refinement of preventive maintenance tasks andschedules.
- Supports on-site program leadershipwith maintenance expertise, planning oversight, and theimplementation of best commercial maintenance practices.
- Ensures on-site program leadership maintains thenecessary tools, resources, and specifications necessary to ensureeffective, safe, and timely operations.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationshipsacross AAR departments and on-site program leadership; maintainsprofessional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for thesatisfactory performance of all assignedresponsibilities.
- All other duties asassigned
- Commitment to company values andethics
- Personally responsible, dependable,completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasksaccurately
- Must be self-motivated, maintain apositive attitude and strong work energy
- Makesconstructive and creative suggestions and creates novel solutionsto problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions toexisting problems
- Excellent interpersonal,oral, and written communication skills
- Musthave the ability to carry out and follow through on tasks withminimal supervision
- Plans work and carries outtasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems oropportunities in advance, undertakes additionalresponsibilities
- Ability to develop andimplement new ideas to improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get resultsthrough others
- Must possess coaching anddevelopment skills
- Must maintain strictconfidentiality and professionalism
- Must beorganized, detail oriented, and prepared
To perform this job successfully, an individual must beable to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Therequirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,skill, and/or ability required.
- Travel isrequired
- Must be able to obtain UAE workvisa
- Bachelor of Artsdegree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-yearcollege or university plus 15 years of relatedexperience.
- Experience in advising foreignmilitaries on maintenance operations
- StructuralRepair experience
- FAA A&Pcertification
- FAA IA certification
The physical demands andwork environment characteristics described here are representativeof those that must be met by an employee to successfully performthe essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, theemployee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach andmove about the facility.
- The environmentalcharacteristic for this position is an office setting.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditionalbusiness environment.
- Must be able to lift andcarry up to 15 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
calendar_today19 hours ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work AAR Corp