Process Engineer (BB-1313F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• As a Process Engineer, you willmainly be responsible for process management and improvement.
• You will be gathering technical information,improving process standards, filling gaps, proposing improvementsfor efficiency, and troubleshooting machine/equipment amongothers.
• This role also requires you to be80% on the floor and coordinate with your team members on a regularbasis, to ensure seamless production process
•MA or Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3-4years’ experience similar experience
• Mechanical (highly preferred) and ElectricalEngineering background
• Experience inthe Paper or Tissue industry a must
•Knowledgeable in IWS / TPM methodologiis
• Good English communication skills
• Detail oriented with excellent coordinationskills
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Quest Search & Selection