Senior Business Analyst (BB-B2596)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- As a Senior Business Analyst, youwill serve as a subject matter expert for cross-functionalengagements that will define a strategy for improvement initiativesacross MENA CS.
- You will help build analyticalmodels to inform our product and operations strategy, develop newtechniques to process large data sets, address quantitativeproblems, build dashboards that enable leaders to understand ourbusiness data, assess functional business performance, and developtargeted action plans.
- As an experienced dataexpert, you will also be responsible for coaching and mentoringjunior members in the team.
- You will hold ahighly visible role that requires interaction with leaders acrossworldwide CS Program, Product, and Tech teams.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementingtangible insights, business metrics, measurement systems that guideoperations, projects, and program roadmaps.
- You will have an opportunity to publish findings,updates, and data-driven recommendations from senior leadershipacross CS.
-ABachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, ComputerScience, Mathematics, Supply Chain, or a related field - Six ormore years of relevant experience in a business analyst, dataanalyst, or statistical analysis role
- Experience with SQL, data warehousings, statisticalanalysis tools, Microsoft Excel, and data visualization tools suchas Tableau and QuickSight; experience extracting and processingdata using SQL and Excel.
calendar_today19 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates