Senior Electrical Engineer (BB-4781A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Monitor and control the electricalconstruction activities.
- Be familiar with theGeneral Contractors construction schedule, in particular theassigned area or areas of the project.
- Reviewthe work of the General Contractor to assure conformance with theschedule including manpower and equipment requirements.
- Assist the Technical Group to review relevant technicalsubmittals, shop drawings associated with the MEP works.
- When requested, review General Contractor’selectrical method statements and electrical constructionprocedures, and provide comments and or recommendations to theSenior Project Manager/Director.
- Whenassigned, Chair Progress and Coordination Meetings betweenStructure, Civil, MEP and Finishes activity. Submit Meeting Minutesno later than 1 day to the MTB Resident Engineer, who will reviewand forward to Document Control for processing.
- Attending other meetings as assigned by the MTB ResidentEngineer including Coordination, Safety, and QA/QC.
- Attending Technical Meeting with the other members of theteam including the MEP Design Engineer.
- Working with the CMA’s QA/QC Manager, controlthe activities of the CMA’s MEP Inspectors to assure thatthe work is carried out in complete accordance with the Drawings,Specifications, Schedule all in complete accordance with theapproved Quality Control Programs.
- Follow upon technical issues required for work relating to the assigned workarea.
- Review the General Contractorsapplications for payment.
- Provide informationin a timely manner required to meet the projectKPI’s.
- Informs themselves of therelevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational HealthPolicies, Manuals and Procedures in place within HillInternational, and ensures continued compliance with theserequirements while employed by Hill.
- Performother duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Hill International Inc.