Senior Nurse / Nursing Case Manager (BB-AA441)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Nurse / Nursing CaseManager
My client, a global network of medicalclinics, have established a new state of the art clinic, they arecurrently looking to appoint a team of qualified Senior Nurses tobe designated as Nurse Navigators, to join their growingorganisation of state of the art medical clinics.
This clinic group prides itself on its prodigiousreputation for effectively delivering high quality and bespokespecialty care in a consistent respectful and responsivemanner.
It is the team’s primary aim toensure the provision of premium and optimum care; all sharing inthe unified vision of increasing the spectrum, coverage and overallefficiency of care relating to cognitive and physical performancein this region
Their vision is to set thebenchmark for exceptional standards in quality service deliveryworldwide, as the global leader in research relating to cognitiveand functional decline and implementing novel applications ofseveral unique modalities to maximize human performance.
Their dedicated medical staff, whom are from allover the world, each holds a broad and diverse educational andprofessional background - altogether bound by a shared passion forsuperior clinical care and the joint intention to deliverexceptional service to patients.
Theirmultidisciplinary team includes physicians, neuropsychologists,neuroscientists, biologists, physiologists, physiotherapists andnutritional specialists who work alongside physicists, datascientists, data architects and artificial intelligenceexperts.
By focusing on prevention,management and appropriate clinical interventions the team strivesto adhere to implement the latest advancements in cutting edgemedicine in order to provide the very best care possible to the UAEpatient/client population and also to those living and visitingfrom abroad.
The successfulcandidate will work in within a prestigious organisation knownglobally for excellent care and service and be an integral part ofthe Clinic’s multidisciplinary team, reporting directlyto the Clinic Manager and Director.
• You must hold a superior bedsidemanner with an exceptional eye for detail
• Extraordinary patient management skills
• You must have the ability to stay calm at all timeswhilst always remaining poised and composed.
•Strong communication skills
• Sense ofhumour
• Excellent judgmentskills
• Conscientiousness andmeticulous
• Intuitiveness and theability to offer valuable insight
• Teamplayer and the ability to build essentialrelationships
• Willingness to betrained and to train others
•Positive body language and exceptional communication skills
• Hold a primarydegree in nursing from a prominent nursing school, university orcollege based in United Kingdom, Australia, the United States,Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand, andEurope
• Master’s degreeis preferred
• Hold an active license as anRegistered nurse from the Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
• ACLS, BLS
• Effective and strongpresentation skills.
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates