Well Integrity Engineer (Operations) (BB-BC406)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Ensurecompliance with Company well integrity standards and requirementsin operation phase
- Analyse Well parameters againstsafe operating envelope.
- Identify high risk wells andrecommend corrective actions.
- Prepare risk registerfor high risk wells and upload it into WIDA / related system.
- Identify and investigate wells with sustained annuluspressure and present it in the Sustained Annulus Pressure (SAP)committee for further remedial actionsDesign all well integrityrelated activities including integrity tests for barrierevaluation, corrosion and leak detection logs, wells mothballing,killing / securing, troubleshooting and barrier restoration.
- Keep Well Integrity database statistic and produceperiodical well integrity status reports.
- EnsureMAASP is calculated / recalculated and uploaded in the systems foreach wells.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholdersto ensure all well integrity activities are performed in a timelymanner and all well integrity criteria met during operationphase.
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Oil Exec Employment