Horizontal Boring Operator (BB-375D4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identification of hazardsand associated risk in day to day activities, control measure to betaken with help of foreman.
• Participate inthe risk assessment.
• Alert supervisors oremployers regarding perceived risk.
• Reportany changes in the workplace.
• Be informed ofthe risks to their safety and health and of the measures necessaryto eliminate or reduce these risks.
• Attendthe training programs organize by safety dept.
• Cooperate to help the employer to ensure that theworking environment is safe.
• Report all typeof incident to supervisors.
JobRequirements and Qualifications :
• High school. Preferably ITI qualified or equivalentvocational training.
• Technical / Experience& Computer Skills ITI with minimum 3 years of experience ornon-ITI with hands-on experience of more than 8 years asTurner.
• Experience using measurement andquality control devices including gauges, micrometers, calipers andother quality inspection devices.
• Able toread and interpret blue prints and job orders
• Competencies Physical endurance – Able tostand for long hours
• Must be a teamplayer
•Attention to detail.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates