Branding & Marketing Designer (BB-FD95D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
RESPONSIBILITIES - WHAT YOU WILL BERESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Develop an in-depthknowledge of IntelligentB and our audience, mastering our brand andour values.
- Ensure that our visual expressionembodies our brand DNA.
- Extend our brandidentity by working with product managers and designers to bringmarketing and product design together to define and improve acommon design language.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED - WHAT YOU WILLNEED:
- Expert user of Adobe CreativeCloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, etc.Principle, Sketch/Figma is a plus.
- Portfolioof work that demonstrates a track record of crafting and deliveringprint and digital products that align customer needs and businessobjectives.
- Expert in art direction,illustration, typography, composition, visual hierarchy andstoryboarding.
- Experience creating motiongraphics (animated digital ads, app shots, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of digital and OOHadvertising.
- Experience working with Arabictypefaces.
- Knowledge of video production,animation, editing is a huge plus.
JOB PREREQUISITES (EDUCATION, PREVIOUS EXPERIENCEETC.)
- 4+ years of progressive brandand marketing experience, either in an agency or in-house,preferably with digital products.
- Degree inVisual Arts, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or relatedfield of study, or equivalent work experience.
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work MENA Energy