Logistics Coordinator (BB-0F566)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Process customer orders in ERPsystems.
- Documentation review and validation. Includingquotations, purchase orders, pricing, delivery terms,T&C's and others.
- Review/completion of Trade Compliancedocuments.
- Liaisewith factories to track status of orders through the system,ensuring customers and Sales Managers are kept informed of anychanges to delivery dates.
- Conduct trade compliance screening checks onall orders at the order entry and shipment stage and adhere toEmerson trade compliance procedures.
- Liaise with factory for completion dates,shipping, warranties, repair, returns and otherissues.
- Process shipment, export and importrequirements.
- Asrequired, prepare all weekly, monthly and yearly reports fororders, sales and backlog.
- Orderacknowledgements and invoicing.
- Liaisewith finance to resolve any invoice discrepancies asrequired.
- Maintain control of UAEinventory.
- Workwith Credit Controller and with Customers to supportcollection.
- Workwith agents in the UAE import/exportprocedures.
- Support the UAE sales team in preparation ofquotations, submittals and compliancedocuments.
Fulfil any other reasonable duties asrequired.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Schneider Electric