QA ENGINEER (BB-84152)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Participate and reviewrequirements, specifications during sprint planning, and provideany extra information or details in which will ensure testcoverage.
• Build, recommend, and maintainappropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios.
• Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structuredtest plans and test cases.
• Convert manualregression scenarios to automated test cases.
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinatingtesting activities during SDLC.
• Ensure thatautomated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the CI/CDenvironments.
• Work as a member of an AgileSCRUM team delivering high-quality software in two-weeksprints
• Identify, troubleshoot, and documentissues thoroughly during bugs tracking.
•Perform functional and non-functional testing to support thedevelopment team.
• Ability to thinkout-side-box for reproducing, re-creating issues.
• Ability to act as stand-alone and define tasks to startQA efforts in an Agile team
• Documentsoftware issues and enhancement requests and assist developmentwith concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defectsfound while performing manual functional, integration, andregression tests.
• 4+ Year of solid experience within Softwaretesting
• Hands-on Selenium WD andAppium
• Hands-ongit command line
• Experience with RestAssured Framework and API testing
• Cypress.ioframework is a plus
• Strong knowledge ofSoftware QA methodologies, testing types, tools, andprocesses.
• Analytical thinking.
• Attention to detail.
• Problemanalysis and problem-solving.
• Project tracking tools
• Agile familiar and have the ability to remote work
• Travel and Tourism experience is aplus
calendar_today38 minutes ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Dicetek LLC