Manager Tfg Hotel Security (BB-36689)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The fundamentalresponsibilities covered within this role are as follows:
- To be responsible for safety and security ofTFG guests and personnel, while he is within the hotelpremise.
- To be the first line of communicationbetween the TFG's Directors of Security (TFG DOS) and theHotel operation.
- To be responsible to stop anyunauthorised personnel or competitors approaching TFGclients.
- To intercept and question individualswithin the hotel whom he believes may be acting in a suspiciousmanner.
- To provide daily reports to TFG DOS,copying the General Manager of the Hotel, of any security incidentsin the hotel or any security issues of any nature, whether relatingto TFG Business or the Hotel that be believes require attention andto make recommendation of how to what action is required to resolvethese issues.
- To investigate and reportdirectly to the TFG DOS any untoward behaviour or suspectedcollaboration of Hotel personnel with third parties or other TFGemployees against the interests of TFG or the Hotel.
- To report to the TFG DOS any illegal activities carriedout on the premises by employees or guests.
- Review Activity Reports of all shifts daily.
- Review all Incident Reports on a daily basis and takedirect action where necessary on anything relating to points 1 to6.
- Assist in supervising and reviewinginvestigations within the hotel as required.
- To review procedures in place to cover emergencies suchas fires, bomb threats, weather problems, power outages andevacuation measures and recommend any amendments to theseprocedures to the hotel management.
- To ensurethat he is kept appraised by the Hotel Management of any issuesrelating to the point 11. In the event of such issues to inform theTFG DOS immediately and to liaise with the relevant authorities onbehalf of TFG and the Hotel.
- Ensure thatproperty patrols are regularly conducted, maintaining Securityvisibility and logging safety and security issues.
- Know Innkeeper's Laws and ensure thehotel's compliance.
- Know and ensurecompliance with the Loss Prevention SOP's.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promoteopen lines of communication with managers, employees and otherdepartments.
- To be involved and takeresponsibility on behalf of TFG DOS with any incidents concerningdeath, major illnesses or accidents, flooding, gas leaks andillegal items on property, such a firearms, contraband orcounterfeit currency.
- To take charge of anyemergencies which take place while he is on the Hotel premises,which involve Police, Civil Defense or the AmbulanceService.
- When there is an issue, he should notconfront / reprimand the hotel staff directly but to report thematter to the hotel GM and DOS so that appropriate action can betaken. Should not be given the impression that the hotel securityreports to him. They should work together as a team.
Desired Skill &Expertise
- At least 2years of progressive experience in a hotel or a relatedfield.
- Supervisory experiencepreferred.
- Sound knowledge in Fire Fightingand safety process.
- On occasion mustphysically deter individuals who pose a threat to guests and/oremployees.
- Maximize efforts towardsproductivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementingsolutions.
- Must be effective in handlingproblems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying andsolving problems as necessary.
- Must be able tounderstand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. fromvarious sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality ofinformation.
- Perform other duties as requestedby management.
- Maintain a warm and friendlydemeanor at all times.
- Must be able toeffectively communicate both verbally and written, with all levelof employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous andservice oriented manner.
- Must be effective atlistening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised byemployees and guests.
- Must be able tomultitask and prioritize departmental functions to meetdeadlines.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work The First Group