Electrical Team Leader (BB-192F4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Leads plansand controls the Electrical Operations Team through detailedengineering, construction and commissioning for a wide range ofelectrical equipment for operations and maintenance activities ofthe Facilities.
- Ensures safe and efficientoperation whilst meeting Company Maintenance and StrategyPolicy.
- Leads plans and supervises the activities of personnelassigned to plant / field operations in electrical HV and LVdomains.
- Performs supervisory duties andexercises financial authority at the level established bymanagement for the position.
- Plans, directsand controls the equipment maintenance of the ULSC andWHT’s, Power generation normal and Emergency. Gasinjection and water injection plants ensuring safe and efficientoperations and achieving injection targets and electrical power.Air and quality requirements are met.
- ReviewsI studies performance of equipment reliability &availability of the Oil & Gas, water injection and Powerproduction plants.
- Highlights problem areas /shortcomings and recommends to supervisor appropriate correctivemeasures to enhance I promote performance. Including modification[fabrication work etc.
- Evaluates technically.engineering packages/proposals initiated by Discipline EngineeringDivision's and l or Asset Field Operations SupportDivisions engineers including: surveying the field / planthighlighting discrepancies/anomalies and recommending appropriatealternatives supported with necessary engineeringdrawing,
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Allstream Global