Data Analyst (BB-A736B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Managing and coordinating statistical analysisand data processing operations
- Projectingemployee targets
- Create feasibilityreports
- Analyse at social mediatraffic
- Developing student feedback system-conducting survey research
- Produce tables,graphs, dashboards of data to display and summarise university datai.e student cohort tracking, annual enrolments, rates of postuniversity employment, etc.
- Developing andimplementing databases, data collection systems to optimise onstatistical efficiency
- Generate KPIs for eachdepartment in line with corporate strategic goals.
- Initiate benchmarking studies on corporate anddepartmental levels to compare best market practices and developfuture strategy.
Key Competencies AndRequirements
- Experience in higher education/education industry isessential.
- Experience as DataAnalyst/Institutional research analyst/HR analyst isdesired.
- UAE regional experience iscrucial.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Robert Half