Senior Estimator (BB-32C1E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Estimator
Duties and Responsibilities
•Responsible for managing, coordinating, and administering thepre-construction process of multiple projects.
• Review tender documents and analyse all factors that canaffect costs, such as location, duration of the project,availability of services & resources, siteconditions… etc.
• RaiseRFI’s to clients to clarify any ambiguities ordiscrepancies.
• Price the work throughanalysis of required materials, manpower, and machineries necessaryto complete the project and prepare a detailed cost breakdown
• Prepare the final tender'stechnical and financial proposals
• Attend pre& post contract interviews, client meetings and sitevisits
• Willing to work with all departmentsin the pre-construction phase.
• Ability towork with multiple clients and fulfil all aspects ofpre-construction. Qualifications and
• Civil / Agriculture(Irrigation) Engineering Degree holder
• Aminimum of 7 years estimation experience (at least 4 years withinthe UAE), which includes conceptual estimating and pre-constructionwork (Experience in Landscaping Projects preferred)
• Strong command over CANDY CCS software and AUTO CADrequired.
• Strong analytical skills andattention to details
• Forward thinking,progressive, dynamic and who has excellent interpersonal andmanagement skills.
• Thorough understanding ofproject logistics and project schedules.
•Ability to read and understand construction specifications anddrawings
• Strong knowledge of standardestimating practices.
• Excellent oral andwritten business communication skills.
•Confident in public presentations and projectinterviews
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Desert Group