Legal Counsel (Emiratisation Program) (BB-75249)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Review and advise on new products andamendment
- Draft and reviewstandard agreement and Terms & Conditions as well asmanaging the periodic legal review of key standard templates inaccordance with Group legal policies and procedures
- Review, draft, implement & monitorpolicies, processes & procedures pertaining to the legalsupport to Retail and Business Banking
- Assist in projects and ad-hoc matters assigned to thejobholder by the Head of Advisory.
- Manage engagement, work closely and maintain goodrelationship with panel firms to support the Retail and BusinessBanking on matters that require engagement of externalcounsels.
- Ensure that the legalsupport is provided to the stakeholders in a timely manner withinthe agreed TAT.
- Provide clear,accurate and commercially focused legal advice and support toRetail and
- Business Banking toensure business objectives and targets are achieved while legalrisks are adequately managed.
- Closely monitor and manage external legal spending toensure effective and efficient provision of legal support to Retailand Business Banking.
- Create acomprehensive periodic legal report on material pending, on-goingand new projects, matters and risks within the assigned area ofsupport
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Adecco Middle East