Senior Estimator (BB-2410A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Estimator
We are looking to add an experienced Structural SteelEstimator to its Estimating Team. If you are a detailed, meticulousand organized individual who has the determination to meetdeadlines, we want to talk to you. We are looking for anachievement driven professional with the ability to visualizeelaborate projects and anticipate construction steps in buildingprojects. This position collaborates with Steel professionals,purchasing agents, architects & engineers to provide a costeffective estimating solution that fosters the purchase of Steeldesign, fabrication, and erection services.
Wefirmly believe that competent, well-trained employees are ourgreatest assets. We believe that employees should be compensatedfairly, have good working conditions, have good employee benefitsand have opportunities to progress.
- Prepare pricing estimates on new projects and estimateprices on change orders on existing contracts.
- Read and understand job bid instructions, detailedspecifications, prepare a "take off" of materialsincluded in the job, estimate all necessary labor, materials,buyout items, equipment costs (including crane costs) to prepare athrough price estimate.
- Exercise good judgmentand experience in working with purchasing, steel erection labor,equipment and transportation costs to arrive at full cost estimatewith appropriate profit margins to achieve Company'sgoals.
- Work directly with Sales andPreconstruction Teams to understand size and scope of projectsalong with timelines and applicable project deadlines.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressivelyresponsible experience estimating structural steel constructionprojects.
- High School Diploma or equivalentwith structural drawing or drafting coursework.
- Good written and oral communication skillsrequired
- Ability to read and interpretconstruction plans, specs, contracts, proposals and estimatesrequired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Officesoftware preferred
- Knowledge of estimatingsoftware packages
- Knowledge of terminologycustomarily used in construction
Following the sale, you will continue your relationshipwith the customer in providing all submittals and change orders forchanges in scope. After the sale, you will team with your projectmanagers, field superintendents, crews and fabrication staff to seethe project through to completion.
Work is generally performed in a climate controlled officearea. Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time throughoutan 8-10 hour day.
- Salary: AED106.00to AED226.00 /hour
- Experience: Estimating: 1year (Preferred)
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onSharjah, United Arab Emirates
work Lucky Engineering Services