Talent Acquisition Manager (BB-3F232)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Your main responsibilities willbe:
- Execute ourregional talent acquisition strategy and ensure it is translatedand implemented in METIA.
- Work with the Headof People & Culture METIA to create bespoke sourcing andhiring solutions for our operations.
- Manage anumber of your own vacancies (Mid to Senior level), executing onthe full recruitment lifecycle, from reviewing CVs to closingcandidates.
- Foster relationships with PracticeLeads, understand their business needs, and collaborate with themto offer recruitment guidance
- Ensure a smooth,smart, innovative and engaging recruiting process using traditionaland non-traditional recruitment methods to generate a constantpipeline of relevant candidates and ensure an outstanding candidateexperience
- Help build our brand across theMETIA region and strengthen relationships with organisations, andindustry groups
- Stay in tune with externalmarket factors affecting our business areas, identify newpractices/trends, and leverage data to improve processes
- Excellentknowledge of the Media/Advertising/ PR industry.
- 5 to 7 years of prior working experience in GCC/METIA ina recruitment capacity either in house or agency.
- The ability to work autonomously with a solution focusedmindset
- Strong attention to detail, and theability to handle a high volume, juggle various projects/clients,and be efficient with your workflow
- A trackrecord of having used your professional network and marketintelligence to tap into top talent
- Atenacious and resilient approach with thedrive to achieve even when faced withobstacles
- Strong relationshipmanagement and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and theability to influence and secure buy in for talent ledinitiatives
- The ability to analyse TalentAcquisition data and provide key insights andrecommendations
- Experience in line managing,motivating, setting KPI's and deliverables for a TalentAcquisition team
- Demonstrated success insocial media such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook and Twitter todrive company branding
- Solid writtencommunication
- High levels of motivation withstrong interpersonal and engagement skills
- Must have strong knowledge of regional labour and Visalaws and HR Policies (Middle East, India, Africa)
calendar_today19 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Hill+Knowlton Strategies