Oil Movement Coordinator (BB-49203)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Plans and maintains Shareholders’tankers schedules and programmes for production and export of crudeoil and gas condensate. Reviews Shareholders requirements,government constraints and accordingly advises the Field Divisionsof Crude Oil & Gas condensate required to meetschedules.
- Studies programming strategies,determines berthing priority for Shareholders and advises theOperations Division on arrival of Shareholders’ Tankersand lifting programmes. Prepares and calculates Shareholderslifting entitlement on availability and maintains Oil andCondensate Accounts.
- Reviews and studies workprogrammes of various Divisions including: plant maintenance,drilling workover, well closure, engineering work, shut downs,major overhauls/inspections ...etc. and recommends appropriatechanges to the programmes accordingly.
- ReviewsShareholders monthly tanker loading nominations and makes necessarychanges to ensure availability of stock to avoid demurrage andShareholders requirements are within approved crude oil balances.Issues final programme to Shareholders, Local Authorities andOperations Division. Verifies and ensures data entered by Asst.Operations Programmer on each crude loading tankers time sheet,demurrage and payments are in accordance with agreedprocedures/agreements
- Prepares all thenecessary groundwork such as, position documentation, view graphs,statements ...etc. and attends Supply Coordination Meetings todiscuss the operational activities with Shareholders’Representatives and prepares reports/minutes ofmeetings.
- Liaises with ShareholdersRepresentatives and the Company’s Operating Divisions onthe implementation of crude oils and condensate programmes. Attendother related meetings with Operating Divisions/EngineeringDepartments to discuss issues of common interest and keepsSupervisor informed.
- Coordinates withOperating Divisions and prepares amendments to Shareholders on anycrude oil production changes due to OPEC directives after confirmedadvice from the company.
- Arranges and assistfor calibration of the companys' production &export facilities and Shareholders.
- Updatesand maintains procedures for interfaces with third part operatingcompanies and Shareholders.
- Arranges andcoordinates with employees at the same level in Operations,Engineering Divisions and third parties on new Projects such asShutdowns, Major Overhauls and maintenance works to ensure minimaleffect on production and export targets.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Allstream Global