IT Systems and Infrastructure Engineer - Contract (BB-CC100)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: IT Systems and InfrastructureEngineer - Contract
- · Proficiency in English both written andverbal is a must
- ·Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accreditedcollege or university
- · ITILFoundation certification is a must
- · Hyperion Administration Certification is amust
- · Microsoft WindowsServer/Desktop certification (preferred)
- · VMware VCP or VCA certification(preferred)
- · Experience withVMware related technologies such as: HA, DRS, vMotion, VirtualSwitches and Storage vMotion.
- ·Level 2-3 administration skills in Windows versions 2008– 2016
- · Firewalladministration, configuration and troubleshooting
- · Familiar with storageadministration
- · Senior levelexperience Windows Server roles such as: Active Directory &Group Policy, IIS, Clustering and DNS and other TCP/IP services onthe Windows platform.
- · Experiencewith capacity planning to ensure continuation of services.Understanding VMware system monitoring, metrics andreporting.
- · Strong backup andrecovery skills and experience
- ·Performance tuning/optimization skills Experience with supportingand working on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- · Upgrade experience required to upgradeHyperion application to latest supported Hyperionversion.
- · Possess experienceworking independently and in a team environment
- · Application cluster knowledge for Hyperionapplications
- · Competent insupporting the technical, operational, and application needs for ahighly complex application or several moderately complexapplications from end-to-end; Capable in technical or business sideskills and highly knowledgeable in the alternate side
- · Strong experience with Essbase databaseadministration, upgrades, performance tuning and optimization,Oracle or MS SQL Server databases
- ·Good experience with Windows and Unix Operating Systems
- · Experience supporting Enterprise PerformanceManagement Suite (Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), DataRelationship Management (DRM), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI),Essbase Planning (EP) and Financial Reporting (RP)) version220.127.116.11 current version (11.2.4 is the target)
- · Responsible for Network LAN/WAN/WLAN andinternet infrastructure patching and upgrades
- · Responsible for general health andmaintenance of Microsoft Windows operating systems and ActiveDirectory.
- · Responsible forgeneral health and maintenance of private VMware cloudinfrastructure.
- · Responsible forserver and network infrastructure patching and upgrades
- · Follows change control procedures. Workswith the team to migrate changes into productionenvironments.
- · Performs qualityassurance of all changes before they are approved forproduction.
- · Coordinate with othertechnology team members to complete user requests or resolve issueswhere server and cloud & virtualization specific issues areescalated.
- · Establishes anddocuments standards and policies to ensure IT assets are properlysecured and protected by applying appropriate access management andprivacy controls.
- · Work withService Desk provider to ensure optimal end user support
- · Be knowledgeable in performance tuning andapplication optimization For Hyperion Modules (HFM, DRM, ODI,Essbase Planning and FR)
- · Possessexperience performing backup and recovery of Hyperionapplications
- · Possess disasterrecovery experience for Hyperion and ODI applications
- · Evaluate and install relevant patches to EPMproducts (HFM, DRM, ODI, Essbase Planning, FR, WebLogic)
- · Good analytical knowledge to diagnose andresolve issues with Hyperion infrastructure, hardware, andsoftware
- · Automation and scriptingof tasks for monitoring service status in Linux and windowsenvironments
- · Monitor HyperionSystems / Applications Logs for errors and outage conditions,manage and maintain Hyperion Services for uptime
- · Manage complete system backups includingscripting for Essbase backups (archive mode, etc.)
- · Troubleshoot issues with client / serversystems including SmartView Client connections, FR Studioconnections,
- · Be knowledgeable inDatabase (Oracle, Mysql, MS SQL Server), and Data Warehousing anddata migration and integration
- ·Perform performance optimization
- ·Perform backup and recovery
- · Beable to handle out-of-hours service and decision-making abilityunder stressful conditions.
- ·Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines throughanalytical and problem-solving capabilities
- · Reacts to project adjustments andalterations promptly and efficiently.
- · Ability to work directly with end-users andcreate requirements, design docs, test plans, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate potential problems/actin a proactive manner
- 1-year contract (renewable)
- IT Systems andInfrastructure : 5 years (Preferred)
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work RN Trust