General Manager (BB-998E6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: General Manager
- Create, recommend, and execute short and long-rangestrategies and objectives for the businesses in alignment withsegment and enterprise functional strategies.
- Oversee all business teams ensuring execution offunctional strategies.
- Develop and lead theimplementation of sales, marketing, and customer engagement plansand activities, in alignment with Segment strategies, to attainprofitable market share growth.
- Ensureadherence to the values and ethics by all employees with customers,suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Ensure all activities meet and correspond with segmentand corporate requirements for quality management, health andsafety, legal, environmental policies, regulatory andcompliance.
- Lead and execute the talent anddevelopment strategies for all employees within thebusiness.
- Accountable for the fullP&L/balance sheet responsibility for thebusiness.
- Develop and implement effectivecommunication plans to ensure proper communications of companydirection, objectives and performance across thebusiness.
- Establish relationships and workcollaboratively with functional and segment teams to ensurealignment and achievement of strategies and objectives.
- Adhere to standard segment and corporate definedprocesses/systems for measuring key performanceindicators.
- Review organization and staffingplans to ensure that they are consistent and adequate forattainment of business objectives.
- Develop andmaintain desirable relationships with professional, industry andcommunity associations to perpetuate acceptance and good willtowards the business.
- Evaluate market responseto sales activities and programs to ensure timely adjustments tomeet changing conditions.
- Develop and executesales programs and marketing plans to ensure profitablegrowth.
- Recommend changes in selling methods,structure and organization of the customer facing groups to ensurethe effective fulfillment of objectives.
- Review and recommend sales forecasts and projectedexpense budgets designed to attain sales and profitobjectives.
RequiredEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business,technical or related field
- Minimum 15years' demonstrated success and focus on customer,strategic marketing, and channel development
- Proven track record in, customer relations andoperational excellence.
- Excellent leadershipresults and experience in strategic business planning at asignificant business unit level
- Relevantexperience managing all critical business functions
Required Knowledge, Skills,Abilities & Competencies:
- Proven ability to Create Strategy throughaccelerating innovation, gathering intelligence and generatingideas.
- Capability to Engage Talent by creatinga performance-based culture through establishing trust, fosteringcollaboration and developing talent and teams within a matrix basedorganization.
- Track record of AchievingExcellence through implementing change, effective communicationsand positive leader influence while exhibiting the highest level ofethics, integrity, and personal accountability
- Ability to Inspire People through exceptional andauthentic communication skills at all levels (written, verbal,listening) - ability to manage challenging communications; abilityto communicate with diverse clientele and team members
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - ability to establishsolid relationships both inside and outside of the organizationincluding (but not limited to) other BUs, suppliers, customers,civic organizations, etc.
- Strongorganizational, problem solving, negotiation, financial andresource management skills
- Ability to travelboth domestically and abroad with no restrictions
calendar_today4 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Flow Financial & Technology