Project Manager (BB-E40DC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Project Manager
The Project Managermanages key client projects. Project management responsibilitiesinclude the coordination and completion of projects on time withinbudget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Setdeadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarizeprogress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regardingstatus of project.
- Meet with clientsto take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirementsof each project
- Establish and maintainrelationships with third parties/vendors
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools andtechniques.
- Ensure that all projects aredelivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze thesuccessful completion of short and long-term goals
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Profile Middle East Company WLL