Area Manager - FMCG (BB-B9770)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Area Manager - FMCG
- KeyAccounts management in cooperation with the distributors salesteam
- Negotiate volumes, sales and promotionalbudgets with the distributors
- Responsible ofNet Sales and Profit target in the Area of competence
- Manage a network of distributors of our products in theMiddle East and/or Levant Area
- Market spendoptimization and helping dealers/distributors/ showroom to sell outthe stock through various ATL/BTL activities and the seasoncycle
- Executing BTL activities (new productlaunch and listing, sampling, consumer promotions),
- Actively taking part in product launch (givingpresentation to sales team on new SKU)
- Forecasting for various trade deals, consumer offers andpassing it to the demand planning team as per the agreed cycleplanning calendar
- Commercial and pricingpolicy preparation and implementation
- Executetrade promotional plan in designated countries and channels withkey customers.
- Looking after all tradepromotion (placing promotions based on marketingcalendar).
- Market visits- monitoringcompetitor activities, pricing strategy, current promotions andstock level across POS (point of sale).
- Monitoring stock movement to store, suggesting promotionsor trade deals on slow moving or near expiry products orpromotions.
- Tracking down the sell-out data bySKU and analyze each product on weekly basis each POS/ store.Preparing sales tracker for the same
- Categorymanagement working with each brand manager (planogram, promotion,merchandizing, communication) for key accounts or specialprojects,
- Follow up with sales/product managerin order to achieve estimated sales on trade deals,
- Attending customer complaints and following up with theconcern on solutions,
- Monitoring competitoractivity, Evaluating visibility & market coverage of ourproducts through regular market visits
- Conducting market research such as customerquestionnaires and focus groups,
- Contributing& executing marketing plans &projects
- Collect and disseminate Best Practice for profitabletrade marketing activities
- Any Bachelor or Bachelor in Marketing orBusiness Administration
- 3-5 yearsof experience in trade marketing with preferably FMCG &multi retail environment
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work NADIA Recruitment & Management Consulting