Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Performing annual and regularexaminations on patients to diagnose various gynecologicalconditions.
- Recording and updatingpatients' medical histories.
- Advisingpatients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, whichinclude Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile bloodtests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment optionsto patients.
- Performing surgeries andgynecological procedures on patients, such as cervicalcryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, andsterilizations.
- Referring patients to otherhealthcare specialists as needed.
- Educatingpatients on reproductive health issues and diseaseprevention.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Al Enwan Medical Center