Sales Manager- Pharma (BB-47A2E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Accountable for the profitableachievement of the company’s sales objectives.
• Responsible for the overall achievement of companysales and receivable collection targets allocated to the sales andmedical team.
• Managing and running anefficient operation, including supervising, coaching, andmotivating the teams.
• Coordinate theinvolvement of medical and sales support staff so that teamperformance objectives and customers’ expectations aremet.
• Proactively inspect sales activity andeffort among medical and sales associates managed, ensuring thatthe quality and quantity of sales effort meets companyexpectations.
• Work closely with the Sales& Marketing Manager to ensure market-level strategic andbusiness objectives are met by the sales team.
• Building and maintaining excellent relations with keyretailers and ensuring customers’ expectations aremet.
• Direct and supports implementation ofcompany initiatives, marketing plans and special deals.
• Identifying new business opportunities and increasingretailers’ base.
• Monitoringproduct sell-out and movement to ensure efficient liquidation oforders.
• Coordination with the warehouse toensure proper stock management. Regularly monitor stock reports andenter into deals for near expiry stocks, minimizing warehouseexpiry
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Confidential Company