Officer Training Programme (BB-CE507)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Ability tomulti-task and manage responsibilities and training while workingthrough Training Plan.
• Ability tosuccessfully manage relationships and work in teams to which theyare assigned.
• Adherence topunctuality, attendance, working hours and absence notificationguidelines.
• Achieve targeted resultson all programme assessments and exams by the agreed deadline foreach.
• Complete all phases andcomponents within agreed Training Plan as per timeline.
• Complete all relevant milestones and trainingas outlined in the individual areas within the Trainingplan
• Achieve target results in allclassroom, online and certification training.
• Maximum age 29 years old
• Completed National Service (male)
• Motivated to contribute to the progress of theUAE’s national airline
•Holding Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA 3.0 andabove
• Excellent written and verbalEnglish language
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Etihad Airways