Inventory Controller - Furniture Retail (BB-A8E2B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Inventory Controller - FurnitureRetail
We are looking an Inventory controllerfor a leading company.
- Responsiblefor complete inventory control according to companyguidelines.
- Daily ensure all stocks are storedsafely and in organized manner at all warehouselocations.
- Monitoring the safety andhousekeeping of the warehouse and showroom where stock is kept withresponsibility of protecting the inventory from damage, loss andtheft.
- Maintain updated and accurate recordsof inventory in warehouse and showroom, includingtransfers.
- Assist and conduct daily/weeklycycle counts and create such inventory count plans every month,troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between physical stock andrecords.
- Processing transfer orders andrelated documentation physically and digitally ensuring the rightitems with right quantities in the right locations. Ensure transferprocess is complete and goods have reached to assignedlocations
- Track and record rates of inventoryaccuracy, damages, return as well as defective and damaged itemsand to report in those figures ascertaining the quality of supplyacross all categories
- Review documentation andmonitor item codes to search for discrepancies;
- Review and make arrangements to return damage goods forappropriate disposition and report product quality issuesinternally and externally
- Communicate allinventory related problems and probable solutions to your LineManager
- Communicate and review the retailrequirements through store supervisors to ensure timelyreplenishment of stocks from procurement team across allcategories.
- IMS Report
- Retail Operation
- Bar Coding
- Managing employees under Inventory operations
- Salary: AED10,000.00 /month
- Experience: Inventory Control with a furniture retailer:3 years (Required)
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Parker Connect Abu Dhabi