Senior Sap Functional Consultant Fico (1 YearContract) (BB-CE6DD)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Responsible for configuring, testing, documenting anddeploying FICO functionality for new companies and JVs.
- Support in business process improvement andimplementation of ERP enablement initiatives to automate businessprocess.
- Understand the reporting requirementsof business and assist in development or customization ofreports.
- Respond to users' ticketrequest and provide solutions.
- Maintaining theData Mapping Custom Tables in the productionenvironment.
- Monitoring of Interface Errorswith Legacy systems and coordinating with respective departmentsfor immediate resolution.
- Coordinate withcross functional Departments and provide inputs and managenecessary financial configuration settings for other SAP modules -Success Factors/ARIBA etc.
- Understand thebusiness requirements and assist in implementation of new SAPmodules.
- Provide training to end-users on theprocesses.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge andprovide training to key people in the department on FICO moduleconfiguration.
- Liaise with SAP &Implementation Partner for ensuring timely implementation of newprojects and resolution of issues.
Inorder to be considered for this role, you will have the followingskills, knowledge and experience:
- The successful candidate should hold at least 10 yearsSAP experience in one or more of SAP FI & CO modulesConfiguration.
- Proven experience in gatheringand documenting Functional Requirements.
- Extensive business process and functionalknowledge.
- Understanding of Accounting andfinancial principles.
- Experience working onS/4 HANA will be an added advantage.
- SAP FI orCO certification is preferred
- Experience inretail industry is an advantage
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons