Housing Manager (BB-7616C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- ManagingEmployee Housing Goals
- Based on the DormitoryEnrollment Request, assign rooms to the staff on check -inday.
- Checks in the staff with the StaffDormitory Check In / Check Out Form and issues the linen and key tothe staff
- Upon staff check-out from thedormitory, completes clearance as per the Staff Dormitory Check In/ Check Out Form and reports to Human Resources office for anyfurther follow up.
- Inspects the cleanlinessstatus of the Dormitory Public Areas and the staff rooms on dailybasis and corrects issues as needed.
- Schedulesregular dormitory cleanliness inspection.
- Liaises with contractor for pest control on regularbasis
- Implements the Dormitory Rules andRegulations.
- Report special disciplinaryissues to Director of Human Resources and educates employees asneeded.
- Maintains room key copies per policy..
- Liaises with contractor to conduct regularchecks on the fire equipments and room electrical facilities; keepsrecords per policy.
- Works with hotel LossPrevention Director to organize dormitory Fire Drill on regularbasis.
- Implement the Dormitory VisitorPolicy.
- Maintains knowledge of dormitorycontract terms and reports/ follows up for any deviations to thecontract.
- Completes the dormitory staff dutyroaster per required schedule and submits for approval.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Marriott International Inc