Supervisor Operations (BB-CE320)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Supervisor Operations
- Supervise the execution ofpredictive,preventive andcorrective field facilities activitiesrelated to the installation of oil / gas production and injection,water / Co2 injection process facilities equipment, asapplicable.
- Coordinate with drillingdepartment for handover / takeover of wells location and providerig route.
- Supervises and controls theactivities of assigned personnel in the asset to ensure safeworking environment and exercises in an efficient and optimumoperational manner.
- Ensure and monitormaterial & stock item fortimely inspection and the deliveryof operations inventory material.
- Checks andmonitors the quality of maintenance activities carried out in wellhead and other equipment in the Asset.
- Ensurecompliance to the operations & injection requirements ofthe asset whilst achieving optimum Oil and Gas production levels inadditions to the planned shutdown activities.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in theassigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skillsto enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver therespective section objectives.
- Provide inputfor preparation of theDepartment/ Section budgets andassist in theimplementation of theapproved Budget and work plans to deliverSection objectives.
- Investigate and highlightany significant variances to support effectiveperformance andcostcontrol.
- Implement approved Department /Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures inorder to support execution of the Department/ Section'swork programs in line with Company and Internationalstandards.
- Comply with all applicablelegislation and legal regulations.
- Contributeto the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for theDepartment / Section in line with the Company Performanceframework
- Design and implement new tools andtechniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operationalprocesses.
- Identify improvements in internalprocesses against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiencyin line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutionsfor issues confronting the function.
- Conductregular visits to the work sites and ensure job is executedsafely.
- Undertakes hazard assessment andidentifies precautions for the PTW issued in theirworkarea.
- Ensure work is carried out in linewith the HSE procedure requirements.
- Implementcorrective action for Hazardsand near miss reported in thearea.
- Carry out the emergency responsibilitiesin line with the respective roles as per the emergency organizationReports
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MISand progress reports for Company Management
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering orequivalent.
MinimumExperience & Knowledge&Skills:
- 8 years ofexperience, including at least 4 years in oiland gasindustry.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work OilExec International