Service Engineer - Hydraulics (BB-25D31)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
We arecurrently seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Sales& Service Engineer for the
development ofhydraulic services at Trinity Hydraulic Projects. This is a solidcareer opportunity to
join this excellent company whoare a leader in the field of hydraulic engineering services andsolutions
with high quality service and superiorreputation in the industrial, marine & offshore marketplace.
Ideally you will be: Highly Technically mindedand a relationship builder who is a switched on &
motivated with strong sales & service ability. Theposition will have you develop existing and new
accounts ensuring on-going business and customer satisfaction. Youwill oversee technical sales and
mange projects fromquotation through to execution. This role requires you to be handson with a
thorough knowledge and experience in theservice of various hydraulic components and equipment.
• Identifyand develop profitable opportunities for the Hydraulics Divisionwithin the UAE & the
Middle East market
• Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge andunderstanding of Trinity Hydraulics Division
• Assist in the development of theHydraulics business development strategy for Middle East.
• Develop new clients and ensure prequalificationstatus is achieved and maintained with
customers in themarket.
• Develop close working relationshipswith existing and potential customers.
•Maintain sales plan as a proactive working document
• Ensure all sales & service actions are carriedout and completed
• Investigate new businessopportunities in the Middle East market
•Assist with Hydraulic division sales forecasting
• Actively promote completion of customer feedbackreports
• Issue a monthly report with overviewof previous and forthcoming month sales activity.
• Ensuring all Sales & BD activity adheres tocompany systems, processes and procedures
Experience in thehydraulics industry is essential, and the successful candidatewould ideally need to
have minimum 3-5 years ofextensive hydraulic sales & service experience.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate following skills;
• Outstanding verbal and written communicationskills
• Experience and proven track record ina Technical Sales & Service Role.
•The knowledge and working experience with most known brands ofhydraulics products
(Parker, Bosch Rexroth, Hagglunds,Eaton, Kawasaki, Staffa, Sauer Danfoss, Linde, Hawe,
• Ability to read and interpretmanuals and hydraulic schematics
• Knowledgeof International Hydraulic Standards.
•Knowledge of open loop and closed loop hydrostatic transmissions onmobile, offshore, and
marine hydraulic systems
• Knowledge of pressure testing and flushing ofhydraulic systems
• Experience in developingand presenting solution designs as part of pre-salesactivities
• Extensive customer liaisonexposure.
• Demonstrated track record ofconsistently exceeding corporate goals as well as strong
negotiation and closing techniques
•Proficient in the use of MS Office
•Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Aself-starting and highly motivated individual who wants to win incompetitive situations
• Enjoys working in ateam environment and being part of a fast growing companypioneering
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements -speaking with clients to understand,
anticipate andmeet their needs
• Generating technical salesproposals and contracts (Statement of Work, ServicesProposals)
• Researching options andrequesting quotes for outsourced components of projects
• Commitment to continuous improvement in Quality, Health,Safety and Environment (QHSE)
• Diploma orbachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering withspecialization in fluid power.
AdditionalElectrical/Electronic qualifications will be an addedadvantage.
It ismandatory that the incumbent is familiar with and follows theCompany's Policy for Health, Safety,
Environment and Quality and takes an active part in the complianceand improvement of
the Management Systems to maintainour system certification. The incumbent must report any
accidents, incidents, near misses, actual or potential problemswith products, services or systems to
the HSE(Q)Department Manager.
The incumbent also has legalresponsibilities under country-specific health and safetylegislation to
follow all Company policies, procedures,guidelines, control measures, signage and permit conditions
and to know what to do in an emergency. The incumbent is alsoresponsible for the health and safety
arrangements ofsubordinates (if any) and for any persons visiting them while onthe Company
The above responsibilities are neitherexclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon
to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additionalduties as may be required which are within
theircapability and competence.
A local driving licence isessential for this position.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Trinity Mechanical Services LLC